shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 New Kits by Rossi Designs- win one of them!

Hybrid View

2 New Kits by Rossi Designs- win one of them!

CLOSED

Thank you for the comments! :)
    Hello :)
    I have 2 new Kits in my Store (I have a -20% Sale right now!)
    Tell me which one do you prefer and would like to win and why :)

Old stories Kit

or

A breath of fresh air

I'll be very happy to read what do you think about my products...
    and 2 happy persons will win a copy of these Kits in the end of this month :)

Hugs,
    Rossi
    Last edited by Rositsa; 04-28-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Wow... these are both faulous kits!

But, I am drawn to the Old Stories one as I love vintage elements and papers. I love that you have included some florals and greenry in addition to the vintage elements. Great balance of things.

Thanks for the chance to win one of these.

Love the vintage feel of "Old Stories" and the bright colors of "A Breath Of Fresh Air." Both are equally beautiful! Thanks for the chance to win them!

I just bought the "Old Stories", so I love to win the "Breath of Fresh Air"!
    Thanks for the change!
    creative greetings,

5. Red face

Love both kits!!! Today, I have to say I am drawn to the A Breath of Fresh Air....It is so dreary outside & with the events of this week here in the US, being so close to Boston.... I need some bright colors!!!!
    All of your kits are beautiful. Keep up the awesome work. Thank you for the chance to win..... Thoughts & prayers....

They are both gorgeous.
    I love old newsprint and antique looking papers and elements.I have a ton of older photo that need scrapping.This kit would be perfect.Thanks for a chance to win it.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

Ohh so hard to pick!! Both are stunning! Iguess *Old Stories*, cause I love vintage so much!

8. I would love to win the Old Stories kit. I love theme and the vintage color and the soft color you used. Thanks for the chance !

Though both kits are beautiful I love the Old Stories most--great vintage elements and look! I do love the colors on the other kit, too.

Congratulations ladies! Both kits are beautiful and will be fun to create layouts with.