shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: ♥hello from wisconsin♥

1. ♥hello from wisconsin♥

hi everyone. im shelly, aka katkreations. im from wisconsin, usa. i just turned 45 on the 17th of april. ive been married for 25 years and have one gorgeous 24 year old daughter named jaci, short for jacqueline. i have 4 darling furbabies who mean everything to me....they dont call me crazy catlady for nuthin' LOL. i am an artist, photographer,siggy artist on cafemom, designer and scrapper among other things. look forward to joining your community!

Hi, Shelly.... Welcome to GDS! We are so happy to have you here.

Look around as there is so much to do and see here. Be sure to sign up for the Daily Download Rewind program - HERE. You can earn free DDLs by reaching certain posting goals.

We also have some fun monthly challenges where you can earn posting bonus prizes.

Will look forward to see you around the forum and gallery.

Welcome, Shelley!
    I'm Joyce, ST member here at GDS and from Wisconsin too! I am from Gilman, Wi which is b/t Wausau and Eau Claire and a bit to the north. Where in Wisconsin are you from?
    You will love the GDS atmosphere. Everyone is so helpful and so so friendly!
    Enjoy!

Hi Shelly!
    Nice to meet you.
    I am from the Netherlands
    So nice to have you around, you are a very creative busy bee if I read well.
    creative greetings,

5. Quote Originally Posted by jakrn View Post
    Welcome, Shelley!
    I'm Joyce, ST member here at GDS and from Wisconsin too! I am from Gilman, Wi which is b/t Wausau and Eau Claire and a bit to the north. Where in Wisconsin are you from?
    You will love the GDS atmosphere. Everyone is so helpful and so so friendly!
    Enjoy!
    i am from the fox valley area.....near appleton/oshkosh

6. Hi Shelly. Welcome and it is lovely to read some more about you.
    I am in australia, a bit older then you with 3 children in their 20's and only one very old cat. lol
    I know you are going to love GDS.