shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Midway- *NEW* from Keystone Scraps +Free Add-On!

Midway- *NEW* from Keystone Scraps +Free Add-On!

Introducing: MIDWAY

Do you remember the thrill of a carnival as a child? Did you soak in all of the excitement of the bold colors and loud noises? Can you smell the popcorn and cotton candy as you stroll between rides? My new kit along with the sister kit by Wendy Tunison Designs will leave you nostalgic for a boardwalk carnival! Perfect for scrapping everything from your local fair to those huge amusement parks we all love to dream about! Full of elements that cover everything from the rides to the food to the carnival game prizes, you'll be sure to find the perfect finishing touches to your layouts! I've added in an awesome assortment of perfectly worn pieces and Wendy and I have coordinated our kits so that you'll be sure to have two huge kits that blend perfectly together to create even more beautiful layouts! So step right up and begin scrapbooking those fun filled memories today!

Save 30% thru April 25th, and get the matching word bits FREE!!!

The word bits are also available individually with a 30% off discount.

Here's a little inspiration for you!

Congrats goes out to Cath (Hivart)! Her post was picked as this week's sneak peek giveaway winner!!

Enjoy this little add-on FREE for a limited time!
    Last edited by ILuvCrush; 04-19-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Visit my STORE!

Fabulous kit! So many fond memories of visiting amusment parks with my kids.

Thanks so much for the freebie!!
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 04-19-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Oh the memories! Love the kit Paula.

Thanks for sharing the freebie with us!

Thank you. It is a great kit. I have a lot of memories of amusement parks, but not many pictures. This may help to document some memories.

Love all the pieces and colors of this kit!
    Thanks for the freebie ;-)
    creative greetings,