shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keystone Scraps Sneak Peek giveaway for 4.18.13!!

Keystone Scraps Sneak Peek giveaway for 4.18.13!!

Another new release this week!!
    I think that you will like it :)

Post a comment below, and let me know where you like to spend an afternoon at least once every summer!! My daughters love to go to a little family amusement park about an hour from our home. They dance there with their dance school in an exposition show every year. They always look forward to that little tradition!

I can't wait to hear what you like to do every year!

I'll have Mr Random choose a winner on Friday... good luck!

Visit my STORE!

Lovely kit! That doll reminds me of the one my daughter had!

As for a tradition every year, we don't have.
    But I hope summer will be warm enough this year to enjoy lots of little hours in our own backyard!
    creative greetings,

This new kit looks gorgeous! Would love it if Mr. Random choses me!
    My DH and I love to join our kids for a day when they are camping. They usually camp near a lake. The grandkids love swimming/playing in the water. We love grilling over a camp fire. There are usually fireworks in the evening. It's just a great family event for us!

Lovely preview of the kit. Can't wait to see the whole thing. Would love to win it.

As far as what we like to do as a family... it is spend time on a picnic at least once each summer.

Another awesome kit.
    My family always takes a week in the summer and we get together. We have rented log cabins in the smokies, rented beach houses in South Carolina, whatever we do, it is always just a fun time of having the whole family together! This year we are doing just a girls week in Myrtle Beach in May!!!!
    Is it May yet????? LOL

Looks like a beautiful kit.

We don't really do anything specific in the summer, I just can't wait for it to warm up enough to enjoy being outside.

Wow! Beautiful kit! No particular summer activity planned..just barbequing for a family get together..

Beautiful kit for sure!
    Every year, when the weather is fine, we have a flight with our robin, along Normandy's coasts, it's beautiful!!
    thanks for the chance!
    cath

Love the theme of your new kit! Our family always loves the zoo and wild animal park for frequent visits. With our climate it's all year round, though.

10. We take Nick to ride the 1800's carousel at Greenfield Village. Can't wait to see the kit. Thanks for the chance to win it.