shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Please help with Gift Certificate problem!

1. Please help with Gift Certificate problem!

Hello!
    I purchased a gift certificate a few days ago. The money has been taken out of my account from Paypal, but I have not received a redemption code so that I can apply this to my account! I have emailed repeatedly for help on this matter, and no one has contacted me back. This was to be a birthday present, and I would really like to have it resolved before the person's birthday! Please help--who do I need to talk to?

2. Hi I am notifying our admin for you. In the meantime have you checked your spam folder ? and make sure your email address on your account is the right one.

3. Thank you Sharon! Yes, I have checked my spam folders, and I have double checked my email. I have gotten other emails from them, such as the free set for spending over $15, so I am confused as to why I haven't heard back on this one.

I really appreciate your help!! :)

I think there is something wrong with those Gift Certificates?
    My friend bought me one for my birthday (22-2) and it still didn't work out...
    creative greetings,

5. Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    I think there is something wrong with those Gift Certificates?
    My friend bought me one for my birthday (22-2) and it still didn't work out...
    Oh thats no good Els. It is probably a glitch due to the store updates. Be assured it will be honored. I will pass this on as well in case Debra hasn't seen it.

Thanks Sharon!
    Maybe an idea to give a 'one-time-coupon' for the amount of the Gift Certificate?
    creative greetings,

7. Thank you again Sharon! I finally had someone contact me about this, and sent the gift certificate to my mom today! I really appreciate your help! :)

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hairproductjunkie View Post
    Thank you again Sharon! I finally had someone contact me about this, and sent the gift certificate to my mom today! I really appreciate your help! :)
    You are welcome. Sometimes problems happen with emails so it is always good to ask here if you have problems and don't get an email answer as the team all keep an eye out.