shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Please help with Gift Certificate problem!

Hybrid View

1. Please help with Gift Certificate problem!

Hello!
    I purchased a gift certificate a few days ago. The money has been taken out of my account from Paypal, but I have not received a redemption code so that I can apply this to my account! I have emailed repeatedly for help on this matter, and no one has contacted me back. This was to be a birthday present, and I would really like to have it resolved before the person's birthday! Please help--who do I need to talk to?

2. Hi I am notifying our admin for you. In the meantime have you checked your spam folder ? and make sure your email address on your account is the right one.

3. Thank you Sharon! Yes, I have checked my spam folders, and I have double checked my email. I have gotten other emails from them, such as the free set for spending over $15, so I am confused as to why I haven't heard back on this one.

I really appreciate your help!! :)

I think there is something wrong with those Gift Certificates?
    My friend bought me one for my birthday (22-2) and it still didn't work out...
    creative greetings,

5. Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    I think there is something wrong with those Gift Certificates?
    My friend bought me one for my birthday (22-2) and it still didn't work out...
    Oh thats no good Els. It is probably a glitch due to the store updates. Be assured it will be honored. I will pass this on as well in case Debra hasn't seen it.

Thanks Sharon!
    Maybe an idea to give a 'one-time-coupon' for the amount of the Gift Certificate?
    creative greetings,