shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from the Netherlands

1. Hello from the Netherlands

Hi,

I'm Jessica from the Netherlands and I am 40 years old, I'm living together with my boyfriend and my 2 children.
    Because of a disease I'm always at home and so I got plenty of time to scrap on my pc, I think most of the daytime that's where I am....behind my pc (LOL)

Greetings Jessica

Hi Jessica,
    welcome, I am also from the Netherlands

Take a look around and you might get hooked on the challenges we do every month!
    Every challenge (of the Legacy Ladies) you finish will give a part of a special Bonus-collab, made by our GDS-designers!
    creative greetings,

Hello, Jessica,
    Glad you found us and welcome to Go Digital Scrapbooking. Hope you will join in some of the challenges here. There is lots to see and to be inspired by in gallery. Take a look around and make comments. If you have any questions, be sure to ask. One of the Legacy Ladies will be happy to help you out.

4. Thank you

5. Hi and welcome Jessica. i a so glad you found us and hope you enjoy your days more through scrapbooking. We have lots of friendly people happy to help here so ask if you find yourself having questions.

Hello Jessica. Welcome! Hopefully digitally scrapbooking will bring lots of fun to your days behind your computer.
    Tricia