shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: New World Traveler Destinations and a WT sale AND a freebie!

Hybrid View

New World Traveler Destinations and a WT sale AND a freebie!

I have 4 new additions to my World Traveler series available in the store this week, and I’m so excited about them! To celebrate, I have all the destinations and various other add-ons on sale for 30% off this week… PLUS if you are just starting your World Traveler Collection, you can grab the original kit for 50% off this week! If you are wondering what all the hub-bub is about… here’s a little background!

About this time last year, my dear friend Wendy Tunison and I hatched a plan to create a 2 kit collab based on a vintage travel theme. We both totally fell in love with the results! My problem, was that I had so many neat ideas of things to add, but was already over 100 elements in my kit! So I made an add-on for London and New York City as well. As time went by, I made more add-ons for other popular destinations. These ‘Destination add-ons’ are almost full kit sized (all have 12 papers and average 30-35 elements), but they have mostly all theme elements with very a few basics inspired by the location (such as evergreen branches in the Alaska one.) Many of the layouts you will see today, include basic elements (ribbons, fasteners, etc) from the basic kit in addition to the new destinations. Please be sure to check the element listings in the store posts to see exactly what all is included.

This week, I’d like to present: World Traveler: Alaska, Yellowstone National Park, and Journal Cards.

I decided to release Alaska and Yellowstone together, because the elements in each along with many of the animals can be used for both places as well as some Canadian areas. They are a wonderful pair to mix and match for a variety of projects!

Would you like a little inspiration? Take a look!

I made a little sampler for you to check out some of the types of items I include in these destination add-ons! You will find in this little sampler, an elk chipboard element, a vintage park poster, a fireweed sticker, a basic paper flower, 1 cardstock paper, 1 simple pattern paper, and a ‘themed/scenic’ paper. I hope you enjoy!

click on the image to download
    Last edited by ILuvCrush; 04-12-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Visit my STORE!

Wonderful additions to the World Traveler series. Love them all...

What great additions to your World Traveler series. Thank you for the lovely gift.
    Tricia

These are great! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! These are great!
    creative greetings,