shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek Bundle GIVEAWAY from A Little Giggle Designs - [CLOSED]

1. I love the colors of the kit too! And, like so many of those above me, I love to scrap my grandchildren. Sometimes I get a picture or two of their parents too! Thank you so much for the chance to win the kit.

Wow! I didn't realize so many people scrapped their grandchildren! I think maybe I'll have to do a "my grandbabies" kit! I always say, I don't want kids but I SO want grandchildren:) *lol*

Love the colors! Looks like a kit I will want for my stash! I love to scrap my 2 grandsons! They are the joys of my life!

4. I love the theme and the combination color it is so beautiful ! What I love to scrap is my beautiful sister (cause I'm not yet married and didn't have any children to scrap lol). Thanks for the chance to win it

I completely forgot to announce the winners! So I decided to choose 2 winners instead of 1 to make up for it:)

So without further ado, the winners are #8 and #9! Congrats to maricar_casuga and Scarlet_357

Check your inboxes shortly for a coupon to download the {Unforgettable} Bundle.

Thanks for playing everyone!

Congrats Ladies!!
    creative greetings,

Congratulations, gals...

What a surprise this morning in my PMbox: because I entered a comment on the blog, I won the Unforgettable bundle!
    Thanks Dodie!!

Here is the LO I made with it:
    creative greetings,

Congrats! That's one great looking kit and cute page you've created Els!

Gorgeous layout! I love the photo you chose to mask. Beautiful! Thanks for posting!!