shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek Bundle GIVEAWAY from A Little Giggle Designs - [CLOSED]

Sneak Peek Bundle GIVEAWAY from A Little Giggle Designs - [CLOSED]

My lastest kit, {Unforgettable} is going to release on 17th April ’13! I just LOVE the colours of this kit – pink and dark blue. Yummy! It’s got 50 elements, over 20 papers and an alpha included in the kit. If you are interested in more yumminess, the bundle includes 12 journal cards, 4 masks and some lovely wordbits and wordart. So, have I whet your appetite yet? Hehe…. I hope so! Because, you have the chance to win the BUNDLE! Woot!

How? Simply leave a comment telling me your favourite thing to scrapbook!

What 3 more chances to win? Head over to my blog HERE .

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by dodiesa; 04-27-2013 at 01:53 AM.

My favorite thing to scrapbook is photos of my great-grandchildren. They are 2 & 3 and so precious. Thank goodness their parents take lots of neat photos that I can use. Love the pinks and blues that I see in the kit. Thanks for a chance to win it.

My favorite thing to scrapbook is my nieces and nephew. They bring such joy to our lives.

Your preview looks lovely.
    Tricia

Love scrapping my heritage photos, as well as the newest generation in our family. Also love my travel photos.

Been to your blog and answered:
    my old family photos and ofcourse my first grandson!

Your kit looks lovely in the preview and yes, I would love to win!
    creative greetings,

Unforgettable looks wonderful with that color combination!
    grandchildren...grandchildren...grandchildren....w hat else can I say :) I see them everyday so have lots of pictures of them
    Thanks for this chance to win.
    I also sneak in some layouts of their parents now and again lol!!

Love what I see in the sneak peek.

My favorite thing to scrap, Family of course! Especially my grandkids. They are the heart and soul of my scrapbook pages!

oh I love that preview esp. the "never forget that I love you" part :-)

I definitely love to scrap about our family ... my hubby and kids. :-)
    Ayenn

9. I luv to scrap things about the Lord (faithbooking) and about love. Thanks for the chance.

10. My favorite thing to scrap- cooper

thanks for chance
    I proudly help create for: Bee creations, Ilonka's Scrapbook designs, JuliEnriquez Designs, K designs, kittyscrap , Lady R designs, Le petit Scrap, lins creations, mellye creations, S designs, Sarayane, Scrap'Angie, Star song studio, E-scape and scrap store
    http://www.cooperslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
    pinterst: http://pinterest.com/zanthia5/ scrap stacks : http://scrapstacks.com/zanthia