shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keystone Scraps Sneak Peek giveaway for 4.12.13!!

Keystone Scraps Sneak Peek giveaway for 4.12.13!!

I have not 1... not 2.... but 4 releases this week all part of my very popular World Traveler Series!

Leave me a comment as to where you would like me to travel next, and I'll pick a lucky duck to win her CHOICE of the new items!!!

Good luck!
    Last edited by ILuvCrush; 04-09-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Visit my STORE!

I would love to travel to Yellowstone!
    But maybe you could 'visit' the Netherlands?
    We have lovely windmills and 'canal-houses' in Amsterdam
    creative greetings,

3. Smile

I would love to go to Hawaii. It's been a VERY long winter in northeast USofA!!

Yes Hawaii! I have been there and a scrap kit would be wonderful!

I would love to travel to Alaska. Love the totem pole and other elements you show in the preview. Can't wait to see the new World Traveler kits. Thanks for the chance to win one.

I would love to visit the New England states of the USA.
    The wonderful beaches, lighthouses, and the fall scenery. I miss all of that!

Kits with The Grand Canyon would be great.Been there and lots of photos to scrap.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

That is wonderful news. I would love one for New Orleans.
    Tricia

I love your World Traveler series and I'm looking forward to seeing the new ones!

My pick would be San Francisco because it's where we went on our honeymoon almost twenty years ago.
    ~Suzette~

Lets see.....
    Hawaii, Grand Canyon/Arizona, are currently in progress.... so hopefully you will see them maybe next month!

San Francisco and New Orleans are in the 'inspiration' stages already

I love the idea of New England! I didn't have that one :)

The Netherlands sounds like it would be really fun to make too..... I want to do more destinations in Europe!

Just so you all know, I asked this question so I have an idea which destinations to work on and which to put off for later :) I think I have the beginnings of 20 or 25 currently! That doesn't mean they will all get done... but really anything you suggest will get a file on my hard drive to start making notes and jotting ideas/inspiration for!
    Last edited by ILuvCrush; 04-10-2013 at 11:32 AM.

Visit my STORE!