shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: -->Here for Speed Scrap with Paula!<--

-->Here for Speed Scrap with Paula!<--

So happy you will be able to join me! I will be giving instructions in the chatroom as well as here in the forum. I have a special coupon for anyone that comes and visits me in the chatroom that will only be good until midnight!... So be sure to at least pop in and say hi!! You will have 2 hours to finish your LO to claim your prize!

Want to see what you are playing for??
    This lovely journal card set that coordinates with my World Traveler Collection!

I'm currently in the chatroom, and we will get started in about 20 minutes!!

Step 1: Choose different 3 photos, 1 photo will be your backgound 'paper'

Step 2: Choose at minimum 5 papers. Using 2 different papers, mat your 2 photos that are not your background 'paper

Step3: Create a paper stack using 3 different papers making a border edge that covers up to 1/3 of your background photo. Place your matted photos on this stack.

Step 4: Cut 2 short paper strips (using same papers as earlier or new ones) and place them on the opposite side of the page from your paper stack. Add a 1 word title on the strips using an alpha

Step 5: Choose at least 12 unique elements for your page. Be sure to choose at least 1 or 2 metal elements. Add them as you wish

Step 6: Add at least 2 sentences of journaling

Step 7: Add any additional elements that you feel you need, be sure to shadow your page, then upload to the gallery speed scrap catagory and post your LO in this thread!

here's mine!

You have 2 hours to finish up your page.
    I will send out the prize for completing your page tomorrow evening (I have to work all day :( boo!)
    Last edited by ILuvCrush; 04-06-2013 at 05:18 PM.

Visit my STORE!

2. Paula no need to give me the prize as I already have it. Thanks!

Thanks for hosting Paula!

Well, got it done in time!!

Here is my page for the Speed Scrap:

Really fun chat and Speed scrap. Thanks for everything, Paula...

Kit: In the Hollow by Keystone Scraps.

I used photos that my nephew took riding throught the mountains. Photos used with his permisssion.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 04-06-2013 at 06:29 PM.

6. Thanks Paula for another fun SS and another great coupon. Love how you make me spend money.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...y-2011&cat=927

7. I used Keystone Scraps kit This is Me.

Here's mine! I used Paula's World Traveler, and the new add-ons, Yellowstone and Alaska, which are releasing April 12th!

Here's the LO link: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...uffalo&cat=500

9. Link to Gallery

Thanks Paula for a great SS. The final four cut into my scrapping time. Had to watch some in between.

I used the fabulous bundle of Celebrate the Day

This was my first speed scrap. I enjoyed it! Thanks for hosting, Paula!

McDonald's Playland
    Metal photo corners - Key To Happiness - Keystone Scraps
    All other elements and papers - In The Park Bundle - Maria Designs