shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: -->Here for Speed Scrap with Paula!<--

1. Hi Paula, I got difficulties here, I tried to upload my layout several time but it is said, the memories is exhausted. That's make me confused cause I check that my LO size is half the max size and I never upload any photo before. Can someone help me?

Thanks for the directions Paula!
    I'm playing just for fun:

I used 3 photos of our trip to Brussel(s) in 2009.
    Journaling: "For my husbands work we travel a lot.
    This time looked around in Brussel"

The scrapkit I used is "World Travel" by Keystone Scraps.
    creative greetings,

3. Quote Originally Posted by ka77hy View Post
    Hi Paula, I got difficulties here, I tried to upload my layout several time but it is said, the memories is exhausted. That's make me confused cause I check that my LO size is half the max size and I never upload any photo before. Can someone help me?

I have never heard of that error before. Can you try using a different browser to visit the forum. That sometimes helps when I try uploading to Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by angeldevildog View Post
    I have never heard of that error before. Can you try using a different browser to visit the forum. That sometimes helps when I try uploading to Facebook.
    Me either... I know there has been some issues with the gallery before, and it is a little different than you may be used to, the choose photo button to upload really threw me off at first! Hopefully it was a glitch and you can try to upload today.

If you can't get it on retry today, email me your little sized LO, and I'll be sure you get the PP!

Visit my STORE!

This a practice Lo post before the SS tomorrow. First LO here and first linking trial. Hope it works. I watched the tuts so I hope it goes well.
    [IMG]http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/500/PS_-_KS_MUS.jpg[/IMG]

Second trial. Will try to see if I can get the link to show.
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...to-fun&cat=500