shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scraplift Challenge - April

Scraplift Challenge - April

Welcome to the Scraplift Challenge for April.

We are using Claire created by geswho40

image is linked so stop by and leave a bit love.

I was drawn to this page with its wonderful stacked papers and the frame surrounding the main part of the page.

Remember, you can turn it, twist it, or do whatever it takes to make the scraplift your own creation.

The rules for the challenge -

(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the April Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
    (3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
    (4) Please post your layout in the Scraplift Challenge Gallery HERE
    (5) Post the layout here in this thread and a link to it in the gallery so we can leave you some love.
    (6) HAVE FUN!

I will have a bonus for all who particiapte in this challenge by posting and linking their creations here. Please be sure to credit the designer's kit/s when you post to the gallery.

This challenge runs through April 30th.

Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE

Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.

Please be sure to link back here with your layout by the deadline so we can all see it and share a look at each other's pages and you can be included in getting your posting bonus. If you need any assistance please let me know. Thank you!
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 04-01-2013 at 07:33 AM.

Here is my page for the challenge:

I loved the inspiration page for its paper-layering and especially for the frame surrounding the main area. Please note - I cut my frame from a paper using the 'cookie cutter' in PSE11.

I love "In the Hollow" kit and accents by Keystone Scraps.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's take this month. Happy Scrapping!

Hi Kay!
    Here's my lift:

Happy to be here again this month in your challenge!
    Thanks for hosting!
    Cath

Cath, what a precious baby!! Love the page and your cluster work is wonderful. So glad you joined us again this month!1

Thanks for the great LO to scraplift...
    here's my try:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...anquet&cat=527

Ayenn

A beauitful scraplift it is, maricar_casuga! A wonderful photo and the cluster is amazing. So glad you joined us this month.

Beautiful choice! I chose to scraplift the layered papers and bottom photo placement.

2girlsandadog, what a darling scraplift it is. Yes, you are free to choose what you wish to "lift"... just as long as we see a few of the similar elements and/or placements. Love the papers you chose for this LO. Thanks for joining us this month.

9. Proud to be CTM for Created by Jill and ViolaMoni

Saskias, this is a wonderful scraplift. Such a precious photo - so full of life and joy. Thank you for joining us this month.