shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lyrical Challenge for April

Cath, you are so welcome... I love your song and the layout you created around it. Wonderful page. Thanks for joining us this month.

Here's my LO for this challenge.
    I used an Easter freebie (Easter Bonnet Gift) from Art for Scrapbooking and Eirene. Song lyrics are from Here Comes Peter Cottontail.

Here Comes Easter

Thanks for hosting this challenge, Kay!

Joyce, that is a darling page. The basket handle is almost as big as he is!! Delightful page and a darling song. So glad you joined us this month.

Thank you for hosting.

Diane, that is such a beautiful photo and layout. Yes, spring has arrived and that is a wonderful song to celebrate its arrival. So glad you participated. Thanks so much for playing along.

Smile Easter Parade

I enjoyed your challenge. Here's the link to my LO:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...parade&cat=524

Thank you for hosting,
    Diane
    diharper
    dianecropper@gmail.com

Oh, I love the vintage photo. And the song is just the perfect one to accent the photo and page. Great job on the challenge, Diane! Thanks for joining us this month.

Here is my LO

Sparkles, what a wonderful photo of the new shoots spring up. Love the song you chose as it really does say "springtime" to me. Great LO. Thanks for playing along with us this month.

My favorite singers Simon & Garfunkel with "April comes she will"

Thanks for this challenge Kay!
    creative greetings,