shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Font Challenge - April

Cath, I am so glad you like the Brock Script font. It is becoming one of my favorites, too. What a darling page you made. I really like the 'rolled' papers - so neat to use as a base for your title. Glad you joined us this month.

Thank you for hosting and the beautiful font.

My Gallery

Last edited by GDSDiane; 04-19-2013 at 08:30 AM.

Diane, that is one beautiful page. I love how surrounded the darling photo with the marvelous cluster. The purple and cream colors are wonderful together. Great title. So glad you joined us this month.

Here is a LO I did with this font, meant to put it here a few days ago but I forgot too

Sparkles - that is one precious photo. Great page with beautiful cluster work. Glad you remembered to post this one as it is wonderful. Thanks for joining us this month.

Here is my layout using this pretty font. I used the pink pretty font to help draw out Baby Charlotte's sweet little pink dress in contrast to all the green.

Thank you for the wonderful challenge!
    Tricia

maricar_casuga, laughing out loud over the photo of the boys being boys. Neat that you turned one photo into a sketch. Wonderful page! So glad you joined us this month.

Tricia, love the colors you chose for the LO this month. The deep rose against the green is wonderful. Such a darling photo. Glad you joined us this month.

Here is my Brock Script entry. Love this kit!

[IMG][/IMG]