shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Easter Bonnet Challenge

1. Smile Easter Bonnet Challenge

Easter Bonnet Layout Challenge

Hi everyone and Happy Easter! I'm Sharon aka Art for Scrapbooking
    Welcome to my challenge and I hope you have a great weekend both here at GDS and in the real world.

I have a special Easter inspired challenge for you during our Extravaganza. In my past life I taught Kindergarten and one of my favourite days was the Easter bonnet parade. That inspired me to create the challenge to make a layout featuring the
    MOST AWESOME EASTER BONNET EVER.

You have lots of options
    use a photo of you wearing your easter bonnet
    use a photo of you and add a digital easter bonnet
    or be creative and use a representation of you with an easter bonnet
    THINK CREATIVE, a layout, maybe art journalling or even ATC

Here is my attempt. I couldn't resist using this gorgeous photo my son took of my daughter and I.
    I only just saw it last week when she gave me photos to make a book of our holiday.
    I am usually the one behind the camera so it is unusual lol.
    Her favourite color is pink.

I used my own products except for Eirene's gorgeous Easter eggs and swirls.
    To help you out Eirene and I have a little bundle of Easter graphics for you.
    These are not a requirement - you can just use them if you wish.
    Grab them here and you may use them for PU outside the challenge.
    You have until 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, March 31 to complete this challenge. Use of GDS products is not required, but is strongly encouraged and much appreciated.
    Post your layout in the gallery here and please post a link to your layout in this thread.
    Everyone who posts by the deadline will also receive this gift.

As I have over 50 hats... and most of them are decorated with lots of flowers, feathers and bling.... I decided to use a photo of me wearing one of my favorite hats.

Thanks for the fun challenge.

3. OOh gorgeous hat. Do you have a special room for them all ? Thanks so much for joining in the challenge.

Great idea for a challenge Sharon :)
    Too funny...as I have never worn an easter bonnet that I can remember...and I generally hate wearing hats so this was the most I could bear to put on my head!!!!!!
    First Bonnet. EVER.

Thanks for this lovely challenge and the goodies!
    This is my Bonnet:

creative greetings,

6. Awesome Renee and so glad it inspired you t wear one. I hate myself in hats too lol. Some people [like my youngest daughter] just look awesome in any hat but I just look stupid rofl. I think it is harder to pull off with glasses.
    I love your photo and you are gorgeous. thanks so much for joining in the challenge.

7. Awesome Els love what you did. Thanks for joining in.

Quote Originally Posted by Art for Scrapbooking View Post
    OOh gorgeous hat. Do you have a special room for them all ? Thanks so much for joining in the challenge.
    Most of my hats are in the master bedroom on shelves above the door [have a very high ceiling in there] with some in a nitch on one side wall. 4 of my favorites are in my craft room sitting on top the hutch on the sewing desk. Will have to do a LO with where they are stored one of these days!

Mary Anne Crowned

My LO @:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...rowned&cat=500
    Thanks for the great challenge...
    Mary Anne
    Last edited by marya149; 03-29-2013 at 02:39 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    Most of my hats are in the master bedroom on shelves above the door [have a very high ceiling in there] with some in a nitch on one side wall. 4 of my favorites are in my craft room sitting on top the hutch on the sewing desk. Will have to do a LO with where they are stored one of these days!
    That would be a great idea.