shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 76

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #21
    Els, if it was mine (A Little Giggle Designs) that didn't work, try again. I double checked it and everything seemed to be good, but it didn't work for me. I've re-done it and it should be good to go now.

    Happy Easter Everyone!!!


    .


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lelystad, Flevoland, the Netherlands
    Posts
    7,591
    Quote Originally Posted by dodiesa View Post
    Els, if it was mine (A Little Giggle Designs) that didn't work, try again. I double checked it and everything seemed to be good, but it didn't work for me. I've re-done it and it should be good to go now.

    Happy Easter Everyone!!!
    Yes, it was yours also, but now I tried again and it worked!
    Thanks and Happy Easter!
    creative greetings,



  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lelystad, Flevoland, the Netherlands
    Posts
    7,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Art for Scrapbooking View Post
    Oh no can you private message Andrea or th designers and let them know. I know Eirene's has been used so it is ok. Did they have any restriction on the dates ? i will let the designers know to check them.
    There is no restriction other than "end of April" but the system won't let me get the coupon...
    It is with the one of Eirene and Maria Design I get this message.
    I don't think there is someting wrong with the code, "just" with my account or something.
    creative greetings,



  4. Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    There is no restriction other than "end of April" but the system won't let me get the coupon...
    It is with the one of Eirene and Maria Design I get this message.
    I don't think there is someting wrong with the code, "just" with my account or something.
    Ok I will check Eirene's now and let Maria know Probably a wierd glitch or easter rabbits in the store lol.

    Ok tweaked with eirene's it didn't work for me either but is now. Let me know if you still have problems.
    Last edited by Art for Scrapbooking; 03-29-2013 at 03:28 AM.






  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lelystad, Flevoland, the Netherlands
    Posts
    7,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Art for Scrapbooking View Post
    Ok I will check Eirene's now and let Maria know Probably a wierd glitch or easter rabbits in the store lol.

    Ok tweaked with eirene's it didn't work for me either but is now. Let me know if you still have problems.
    Thank you! This time it did work
    creative greetings,



  6. Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    Thank you! This time it did work






  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    france, normandy
    Posts
    4,979
    Thanks for the clues!
    Thanks to all the designers for the gifts!
    Happy Easter!

  8. Thanks so much! That was a lot of fun!

  9. #29
    Another glitch... tried to use Dana Footprints coupon but the store kept saying that you need to spend $5 to use the coupon ... and I had over $6 in the order...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    Another glitch... tried to use Dana Footprints coupon but the store kept saying that you need to spend $5 to use the coupon ... and I had over $6 in the order...
    Will let her know






Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •