shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am haveing a problem with the coupon for Marcie. I put the code in and it just keeps comimg up that I have to spend $0.00. The kit I choose is for $2.99.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kimsajrfan View Post
    I am haveing a problem with the coupon for Marcie. I put the code in and it just keeps comimg up that I have to spend $0.00. The kit I choose is for $2.99.
    It is working. There are a lot of people using it so I'm just as confused. Cna you try again?

What a Wonderful Easter Egg Hunt. Got all but hint # 2 the egg just takes you to an add-on kit.!
    Last edited by angmag55; 03-30-2013 at 08:38 PM.
    angmag55

4. Quote Originally Posted by angmag55 View Post
    What a Wonderful Easter Egg Hunt. Got all but hint # 2 the egg just takes you to an add-on kit.!
    well the rabbits have got that one too Will let her know. It should be free and it was yesterday lol.
    Last edited by Art for Scrapbooking; 03-31-2013 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angmag55 View Post
    Sorry, I have fixed it now, so you can try again!

This Egg-hunting was so much fun! Thank you all!!
    Happy Easter
    creative greetings,

I loved the Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun and all the kits were wonderful. Thank you to all the designers and staff who made this possible. I found all the eggs and had so much fun deciding which kits to get with my coupons.

I am a little disappointed that my coupon from Designs by Marcie still does not seem to work this morning, but I will still buy the kit from her because I love it so much, just confused.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kimsajrfan View Post
    I loved the Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun and all the kits were wonderful. Thank you to all the designers and staff who made this possible. I found all the eggs and had so much fun deciding which kits to get with my coupons.

I am a little disappointed that my coupon from Designs by Marcie still does not seem to work this morning, but I will still buy the kit from her because I love it so much, just confused.
    I'm so sorry Kim. Hold on I'm working on it right now....

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    I'm so sorry Kim. Hold on I'm working on it right now....
    Thank you Marcie! I really appreciate the fact that you are working to fix it.

Thank you to all the designers and everyone who set up the hunt! Hope everyone is having a happy Easter.
    ~Suzette~