shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    Yes, it was yours also, but now I tried again and it worked!
    Thanks and Happy Easter!

Even I'm having fun with this! It's my first Easter Egg hunt and it's super fun!

Dodie, I don't know what is going on, but I had the same experience that Els had... it wouldn't take the code the first time, but re-entered the 2nd time immediately after the 1st attempt and it took it! So, ladies, please try at least a couple of times if a coupon doesn't work the first time.

I want to thank all the designers and others who worked on getting this Easter Extravaganza Event pulled together. That was a lot of work and we really appreciate all the effort and prizes.

4. Quote Originally Posted by angeldevildog View Post
    I just tried to use Marcie's coupon and it said it could only be used once and I have never bought from her before. Thanks.
    Sorry about that. I just looked at the coupon and fixed it for you. Please try again. I'll check back in as I going between an egg hunt and diving practice.

5. Quote Originally Posted by cinmcw View Post
    Please help! Having so much fun with this egg hunt, but #4, #5, and #6 egg links do not work. Thanks for your help!

P.S. Is the correct link for #12 a link to a freebie? Thanks again!

The coupon code for "Designs by Marcie" doesn't work, either. :(
    Cindy I just fixed it. Sorry for the inconvience. Please try again.

6. Thank you, everyone, for your help and all of the lovely freebies!
    Cindy

7. It is easter sunday morning here for me in australia and I hope you are all having a wonderful easter and a great easter hunt. Thank you from all the team for your patience with the issues and thanks for those helping out here. We have had issues with the coupons that seem to be glitches as the coupons were set up correctly. Anyone else have any problems at the moment just yell I am around for the next 12 hrs or so off and on and will do what I can if you run into problems. The team are checking in regularly over the weekend when they can as well.

There's gremlins in the coupon patch! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Art for Scrapbooking View Post
    It is easter sunday morning here for me in australia and I hope you are all having a wonderful easter and a great easter hunt. Thank you from all the team for your patience with the issues and thanks for those helping out here. We have had issues with the coupons that seem to be glitches as the coupons were set up correctly. Anyone else have any problems at the moment just yell I am around for the next 12 hrs or so off and on and will do what I can if you run into problems. The team are checking in regularly over the weekend when they can as well.

Here are some hints...

#11: Another word for gradeful is "Thankful". You are looking for a thankful bundle. :)

#12: Look for a bunny kit with the words "Color" and "Happy" in the title. :)

Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    There's gremlins in the coupon patch! :)
    Or the bunnies have been nibbling in there!!