shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Clue #4 egg link not working

Please help! Having so much fun with this egg hunt, but #4, #5, and #6 egg links do not work. Thanks for your help!

P.S. Is the correct link for #12 a link to a freebie? Thanks again!

The coupon code for "Designs by Marcie" doesn't work, either. :(
    Last edited by cinmcw; 03-30-2013 at 08:32 AM.
    Cindy

I have put in a request for help! Hang in there....we will get them working as soon as we can!

3. Would you check my updated (edited) post? Thanks again!
    Cindy

I honestly can't help with that. I don't have a list of who hid what where. LOL
    I am hunting right along with you gals!

Quote Originally Posted by cinmcw View Post
    Please help! Having so much fun with this egg hunt, but #4, #5, and #6 egg links do not work. Thanks for your help!

P.S. Is the correct link for #12 a link to a freebie? Thanks again!
    I can help answer your question.... #4 and #5 should show you a coupon when you left click on the eggs. Just copy the code and who is from. Think that #6 and #12 as a download coupon. At least if I found the clues to the right kit.

Edited to correct #6 and #12

Sorry, had the wrong kit for #6. It is a download coupon. Haven't tried it yet.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 03-30-2013 at 12:03 PM.

Thanks Kay!

I checked in with some of the designers, and they believe all are working OK, just keep trying if you have problems. There are lots of us out there hunting for Easter Eggs! LOL

7. Thank you soooo much for your help! That cleared up everything, except #6. I'm not getting a freebie or kit, I'm getting a coupon download, and when I try to use it, I get this message:

This coupon could only be used 1 times.

I haven't used it yet. Can someone help me with this? Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    I can help answer your question.... #4 and #5 should show you a coupon when you left click on the eggs. Just copy the code and who is from. Think that #6 should give you a freebie and #12 should be another freebie. At least if I found the clues to the right kit.
    Cindy

8. Thank you very much for your help and quick replies! All is okay now, except for #6. Coupon code is not working...said I could only use it 1 time, but I haven't used it at all.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Thanks Kay!

I checked in with some of the designers, and they believe all are working OK, just keep trying if you have problems. There are lots of us out there hunting for Easter Eggs! LOL
    Cindy

Cindy,
    Glad to help. They are working on those coupon codes that aren't working yet. Give them a bit of time. Sorry for the inconvience of that.

10. Thanks so much for your help! I really appreciate it! :)
    Cindy