shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wonder what the Posting Bonuses are for March? Check out this sneak peek!

Wonder what the Posting Bonuses are for March? Check out this sneak peek!

Hi Everyone!

Since we started the new GDS Challenge Posting Bonus Program a few months ago, the posting bonuses have been a surprise.

Well how would you like to get a peek at this month's posting bonuses?

I think we should, don't you...

Just a little background first... The process is fairly simple. Our Designer, Created by Jill provides a palette and theme each month and our Designers volunteer to create mini kits for each GDS Challenge. The minikits all coordinate so all the participants of the GDS Challenges receive a huge collab if they complete all the challenges

And... if you didn't complete the challenges, no worries.. the pieces for the entire collab go on sale in the GDS store after the month's challenges are completed. You can find them here so you never miss out on our GDS's Design Team's awesome products!

The name of this month's Challenge Collab is "Boys, Boys, Boys"

Here the peek!

And that's not all of them!

Are you liking these?

If yes... you still have time to get in on the GDS Challenges! So, get to scrappin and lets see those beautiful keepsake pages!

Happy Scrapping Everyone!

Love the colors and textures from all the designers in this one! Thanks for the preview Debra.
    Tricia

Thank you Debra for the preview!
    And thanks Jill and all the other GDS designers for the beautiful minikits!

So come and play with us Legacy Ladies to receive these lovely bonuses!
    creative greetings,

Love the posting bonuses for the March challenges run by the Legacy Ladies. Hope all of you will join in the challenges so you can earn these free.

Thanks for the previews of some of them, Debra. And many thanks to the designers for making such cute bonuses.

How awesome! I love that it is a collection for boys!
    Got 2 challenges done yesterday, and hopefully can get a couple more done today as I sit and scrap and watch the snow fall outside!

BTW.....you can find the Monthly Challenges HERE, so come join in the fun!

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    How awesome! I love that it is a collection for boys!
    Got 2 challenges done yesterday, and hopefully can get a couple more done today as I sit and scrap and watch the snow fall outside!
    Sounds like good weather for scrap-challenges!
    creative greetings,

Yep Els, it does.....now to get motivated! LOL

That does sound like scrapping weather, Cathy! Enjoy!

10. great bonus - hope i have time to do more - so busy with the puppies
    I proudly help create for: Bee creations, Ilonka's Scrapbook designs, JuliEnriquez Designs, K designs, kittyscrap , Lady R designs, Le petit Scrap, lins creations, mellye creations, S designs, Sarayane, Scrap'Angie, Star song studio, E-scape and scrap store
    http://www.cooperslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
    pinterst: http://pinterest.com/zanthia5/ scrap stacks : http://scrapstacks.com/zanthia