shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: FREEBIE & 25% off "A Spring In My Step"!

FREEBIE & 25% off "A Spring In My Step"!

If you have been following me since the GDS Design Contest, you might remember the little mini kit "Up, Up, and Away!" that I made in Round 2. Well, I gave it a makeover, turned it into a full kit, and even gave it a new name. I am very happy with how it turned out and hope you will be as well. I'm proud to now present to you "A Spring In My Step"!

This kit is HUGE! It has 18 papers, 40 individual elements (58 with recolors), and a Lowercase Alpha in 5 different colors. You should be able to use this kit again and again. Plus, it's 25% off until March 25!

If that's not enough to get you excited, I'm sure what I'm about to tell you next will. :) I made an Easter Add-On to go with it and am giving it to my Facbook Fans for FREE until March 25. Just click on the image below to go to my FB page. You will need to "Like" me in order to download. Spread the word! It goes in my store on March 26.

Last edited by Seoul2SoulScraps; 03-15-2013 at 10:10 AM.

That's so cute! Thanks for the add-on....I am definitely putting the whole kit on my wish list!

3. Cute & thank you.

4. thank you very much

5. I'm hopeless! Can someone tell me how to get the freebie. i went to facebook and found a download tab under the options tab on the enlarged picture of the freebie, but only downloaded the picture, not the kit. I keep trying to find the right tab for downloading the freebie, but I'm not having any success. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks

Aww How sweet!Thank you for the add on kit!!

Quote Originally Posted by hollandnancy View Post
    I'm hopeless! Can someone tell me how to get the freebie. i went to facebook and found a download tab under the options tab on the enlarged picture of the freebie, but only downloaded the picture, not the kit. I keep trying to find the right tab for downloading the freebie, but I'm not having any success. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks
    Hi hun. Click on the kit to take you to facebook page. Click *like* . Click on *exclusive * ..then click on kit picture again and your down load should show up.Good luck and if you have any problems, just shout! Hugs from Sharon

8. thank you! thank you! thank you! It's so great how you take time to help other people like me who are behind the learning curve.

No problem sweetie! Glad I could help.