shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WIN MY KIT! {Lazy Days} by A Little Giggle Designs - [CLOSED]

I scrap because foremost I am an self taught 2 pane artist since before 1977.. I love scrapbooking 'cause it fits in perfectly with my talent as an artist... Would love to win this kit, too...! Thank you...
    Mary Anne
    Last edited by marya149; 03-13-2013 at 01:00 PM.

I like the theme and color scheme for your kit! I scrap to fulfill a creative urge, and to help tell the story of my ancestors with heritage pages. I also love to scrap our travels and my photography hobby.

Last chance to win {Lazy Days}, releasing tomorrow! Leave a comment to win. Good luck everyone!

CONGRATULATIONS TO GDSDiane! Woot! You are the winner of my {Lazy Days} bundle! I will PM you the coupon.

THANK YOU EVERYONE for playing along! I'll have another kit coming out soon and would love for you all to join in again.

Happy Easter everyone!

Dodie
    x

Congratulations, GDSDiane! Enjoy playing with this darling kit.

Congrats!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by dodiesa View Post
    I thought I would add my two cents! Love the reasons why people scrap so far! I scrap because it's fun, but also it's so completely different to my full time job that it's almost therapy! I love it. Sometimes I go for a while without scrapping but will soon start again! I just hate it when I hit the "no mojo to scrap" wall!
    I would say the same thing Dodie! I get to focus all my frustrations and creative juice into a page and let it all out.
    Congrats to the winner, it's a wonderful kit to work with!