shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: WIN MY KIT! {Lazy Days} by A Little Giggle Designs - [CLOSED]

Hybrid View

Talking WIN MY KIT! {Lazy Days} by A Little Giggle Designs - [CLOSED]

It's time for a Sneak Peek and Giveaway for my brand new kit, {Lazy Days}, releasing on 19th March '13.

The kit has 50 unique elements, 20 papers, and an alpha and is perfect for days when you can't be bothered to do anything but relax!

Simply leave a comment below telling me why you scrap! I'll come back next week with Mr. Random to choose a winner.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by dodiesa; 03-19-2013 at 07:06 AM.

I scrap because I have become addicted to it! I love making memory books of my pages for my family! I would love to win this kit! Thanks!

I scrap because it is fun and so easy to do. I love making clusters on pages and seeing those special memories enhanced by them.

I would be so excited if I were to win the kit. Love those colors I see.

I digiscrap because I want to preserve my every day memories and my family heritage. I love to design layouts. Digital scrapbooking has become one of my favorite hobbies. I it!!! Thank you for a chance to win this beautiful kit.

Thanks for a chance to win your beautiful kit! I scrap because its so much fun...and very addictive!!

I scrap because I want to leave a legacy of my life's adventures,what it was like in my day and the things I did and places I traveled.and because I love it.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

I thought I would add my two cents! Love the reasons why people scrap so far! I scrap because it's fun, but also it's so completely different to my full time job that it's almost therapy! I love it. Sometimes I go for a while without scrapping but will soon start again! I just hate it when I hit the "no mojo to scrap" wall!

What lovely colors in your upcoming kit.

I scrap to dress up the photos I send to our family all over the U.S.
    Tricia

9. Quote Originally Posted by dodiesa View Post
    I thought I would add my two cents! Love the reasons why people scrap so far! I scrap because it's fun, but also it's so completely different to my full time job that it's almost therapy! I love it. Sometimes I go for a while without scrapping but will soon start again! I just hate it when I hit the "no mojo to scrap" wall!
    I would say the same thing Dodie! I get to focus all my frustrations and creative juice into a page and let it all out.
    Congrats to the winner, it's a wonderful kit to work with!