shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: New Here

1. New Here

Hi! I'm fairly new to scrapping but having a blast learning as I go! So far all I have done is digi-scrapping, but since I am constantly seeing elements in the stores that I just LOVE, I will probably end up doing a lot of hybrid scrapping. :)
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." ~ Miss Piggy
    "This is my family. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good." ~ Stitch

A big WELCOME to GDS! Thanks for checking in - it's always nice to meet new people here! It's a lot of fun here and hope you can join in the challenges and postings to galleries. Would love to see your hybrid stuff in addition to digiscrapping. I do hybrid crafts once in a while - and it's always nice to see what others are doing.

Again - WELCOME!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Hi! Welcome.
    I haven't tried hybrid scrapping yet.
    Maybe you can inspire me.
    show us some of your stuff! please???

Welcome to gds!!! Am sure you will love it here - everyone is so friendly and helpful :)

Welcome - you will love it here - everyone is very supportive and the challenges are lots of fun.

welcome to GDS! I do paper scrapping as well as digital...haven't played much with hybrid...but it is definitely on my list of things to do

let us know if you have any questions...and once again welcome!
    just me, jessica

Welcome to GDS...we are so very glad to have you. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful if you ever need us just YELL... I love scrapping and I do both paper and digi and I just love doing them both.

Gwen/gigichet

Welcome to GDS!! This is the best and friendliest digi site around. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions at all.
    AmyLeigh

10. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.