shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Font Challenge March

1. I absolutely love this font. Thank you.
    And kudos to all who have been so quick to post the beautiful layouts!
    I'll try get mine done and in soon.

Here is my page for this challenge:

I love this font!

Little Cutie
    I used Lucky Monkey Bundle kit by Seoul 2 Soul Scraps
    Last edited by jakrn; 03-04-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Oh, he sure is a cutie! Like the way you spaced the photos on the page. Great title work, too. So glad you could join us this month.

Thank you for hosting.

Pauline

Diane, such a soft and haunting layout. Love that you kept everything in the pastel/smoky hues so the photos weren't over-shadowed. Beautiful page. So glad you could play along this month.

BTW... in order to receive credit for it - you need to post it into the FONT GALLERY as shown on post 1 of this thread. That is where I look to verify that everyone has met the requirements for the challenge. It is posted into your personal GDS Challenge album. Thanks so much.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 03-04-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Am looking forward to trying this font out as it looks like it is very versatile. Will be back soon with a layout.
    Tricia

7. This has become one of my favorite fonts. Here's my try.

33bells, what a darling page. Love the adventureous spirit you captured with the journaling. So glad you like the font and joined us this month.

Here's my page for this challenge:

Thanks so much for hosting!
    Cath

Cathy, what a beautiful rose photo! Looks like the 'dew is still on the rose'. Great page and wonderful title. Glad you joined us this month.