shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lyrical Challenge March

Beautiful layouts ladies!

Spring Fever

Diane... such a wonderful page with the cluster and the song. Great take on this month's theme. So glad you could join in this month.

Thank you!

Loving all the lyrical themed layouts!

Smile Spring Is Here

I enjoyed your challenge. Here's the link to my LO:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...s-here&cat=524

Thank you for hosting,
    Diane
    diharper
    dianecropper@gmail.com

Diane, what a wonderful song. I love it and remember it well. Great page and wonderful photo. Thanks for joining us this month.

Snow in Spring

I used the lyrics from Somewhere by Love by Jerry Vale.
    I just had to scrap a pic from the snow outside today. Poor little bushes are covered in Snow.

Easter Bonnet

Here is my contribution. I used the coordinating kits Bloom Where You Are Planted by Created by Jill Scraps and Bloom Where You're Planted by Keystone Scraps.

The song lyrics are from Easter Parade by Irving Berlin.

Easter Bonnet
    Last edited by selrahcnewrad; 03-25-2013 at 08:18 AM. Reason: fix link

Cathy, looks like your enforced stay in the house helped you get some pages made. So glad. Love that song! Funny, I have been humming songs from Dr. Z movie the past two days! Love the bushes covered with snow.. .but soon it will be warm. Thanks for joining the challenge this month.

Selrahcnewrad, what a wonderful page! Love that vintage photo. What could be more spring time for a song than "Easter Parade"... So glad you are joining in on the challenges. Great to have you here.

I noticed you didn't link your page to the gallery. If you need help with that, let me know. We want everyone to be able to go to right gallery and leave some love for all our players. {See post #1 in this thread on how to link pages to words.}

Great job on fixing the link, Selrahcnewrad! Thanks so much as it makes it easier for others to find it, too.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 03-25-2013 at 04:02 PM.