shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lyrical Challenge March

Hybrid View

Lyrical Challenge March

Welcome to the Lyrical Challenge for March.

In March, we will be using a theme of anything to do with March, spring, St Patrick's Day or even Easter since it falls on the last Sunday of March this year.

Remember this is a Lyrical Challenge so you should have some of the lyrics or song title on your page.

Please list the song title and who wrote or preformed it in the gallery description for your page. As a courtesy, we give credit to the author/composer. Thanks.

Can't wait to see the wonderful layouts you will create this month.

The rules for the challenge:

(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the March Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
    (3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
    (4) Please post your layout in the Lyrical Challenge Gallery HERE
    (5) Come back here and post the image of the page you created, and link it to your page in the gallery so we can all leave you some love!
    (6) HAVE FUN!

I will have a bonus for all who particiapte in this challenge by posting and linking their creations here. Please be sure to credit the designer's kit/s when you post to the gallery.

This challenge runs through March 31st.

Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE

Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.

I decided to use the month of MARCH as my theme for the month. My middle daughter was born in early March. The song "Winds of March" by Journey seem to fit so well.

Used Magnifico by Verena Designs as my DD has been a 'golden girl' to me.

Lovely! I'll be back!
    creative greetings,

Here is my contribution to the Lyrical challenge: a childrens-song about St.Patricksday

image is linked to the gallery

Thanks for hosting Kay!
    creative greetings,

Such a happy St Pat's day song and page. Fantastic. Thanks for joining us this month.

6. I love your page with the shamrocks. Here's my try.

33bells, I love that song. My mom used to sing it to me when I was young. Love the sliced photo.... so unique. Glad you could join us this month.

My comment field will not work, so here is my description:
    This is an Easter Song named New Song... Instead of for Christ on Easter;
    it is for my sister, Carol, whom has cancer; itís been
    in her body now for 2 years.. Just found out @ end of Dec 2012;
    Such an difficult Christmas it was, especially for me...! Thank you for the wonderful challenge & for your precious comments-treasured..

My LO is @:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...7097&nocache=1
    Mary Anne

Mary, my heart goes out to you and your sister. The song you chose was so appropriate. One of our daughters-in-law is battling cancer so can understand your pain. The song is full of love and hope for an end to her surffering. <<< hugs >>>

So glad you could join us this month.

ETA: Don't know if you put your title and comments in on the up-load 1st page or not. They will not transfer to the up-load 2nd page. The procedure is to click on the upload file and select your layout from your computer. Click on okay and wait until you reach the 2nd up-load page [the one with the thumbnail on it] to enter the title and comments.

You also can go back to your layout and look under your name for "Edit Photo". Click on that and you can enter your information in the blocks. Click 'okay' and it will update the gallery information.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 03-05-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Hi!
    Here's my layout for this month:

Thank you so much for hosting this challenge and ...for the wonderful font Alex Brush! I looooove it!!