shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi I am from "Upstate" New York. I always find that funny but I may be the only one. I recently started digiscrapping. I am in love with it.

I am also glad I found this site. I have learned so much already it is unbelievable.
    So, thank you to everyone who have shared tips and hints.

I cannot wait to look around the shop. I have a really big feeling that I will be spending some money.

Welcome!! This is a great place to hang out, grow, and learn as a digital artist! We look forward to getting to know you more!
    AmyLeigh

Yaay, that's music to our ears! Glad you found us too and hope to see some of your layouts in our gallery soon!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Welcome Sha!!!
    You'll love it here!

Welcome to gds - looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your layouts in the gallery :)

Welcome to GDS...we just love having you here and can't wait to see your wonderful layouts in the gallery. Check out some of the challenges...they are great...

Gwen/gigichet

8. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.