shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: *NEW* Garden Party by Studio4 Designworks

*NEW* Garden Party by Studio4 Designworks

I've just put into my store a kit that will hopefully get those of us in the Northern hemisphere a little amped to get ready for Spring!

It's called

GARDEN PARTY

Who doesn't anticipate what we get to look forward to this time of year in the northern hemisphere?
    The colours, the smells, the desire to get outside and go for walks, get some exercise or tinker or just plain relax in your garden?
    This is the perfect kit to scrap those great photos for this time of year that will be upon us before you know it.
    This gives us that uplifting feeling of what's in store for us all in the coming months of Spring!
    The kit contains 18 - 300 dpi papers and 52 - 300 dpi png elements files. Shadows are for preview purposes only. S4O/PU.

Last edited by Darlene Currie; 03-02-2013 at 07:29 PM.

Beautiful kit!! Love it!!

3. GIRL!!! THIS is one of the MANY reasons YOU are my HERO!!! I'm going to say it....I can't stand the likes of the Jessica Spragues in the Digi-Community!! You are the REALLL DEALLL designer!!
    I hug you from the clouds above us EVERYTIME I see something from you!!!
    BIG HUGS from someone keepin' it real!
    Dinah

What a great kit!
    I will put it on my Wishlist
    creative greetings,

Darling kit... so much to see!

What a gorgeous kit! Amazing as always Darlene!
    ~Suzette~

You gals are really to kind. I really loved making this one. I had a vision for it a long time ago and it came out pretty close to what I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by georgedinah View Post
    GIRL!!! THIS is one of the MANY reasons YOU are my HERO!!! I'm going to say it....I can't stand the likes of the Jessica Spragues in the Digi-Community!! You are the REALLL DEALLL designer!!
    I hug you from the clouds above us EVERYTIME I see something from you!!!
    BIG HUGS from someone keepin' it real!
    Dinah
    Well you have just made my day. What a wonderful comment - and I thank you from the bottom of my heart! You are one great fan!

Darlene this kit is fabulous! You have added so many amazing elements :) And I LOVE the colors!

I agree with Sharon, Darlene you are the best.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.