shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanna get Eirene's new kit for free ??? CLOSED

1. Wanna get Eirene's new kit for free ??? CLOSED

Eirene has a new collection instore now
    it is called Flutterbies Feel Funny and it reminds me of the feeling of butterflies you get before a big or special event.
    She wants to give 3 of you the kit for free so just reply here with what gives you butterflies or flutterbies and on monday EST we will get mr random to choose 3 winners to get the kit free.
    You can find the collection in Eirene's store here.

Here is a peek at the kit and there are separate element,papers,alpha,brads,journal pages, quickpages as well as a huge bundle.

Last edited by Art for Scrapbooking; 03-06-2013 at 02:33 PM.

Wow, such a beautiful kit. Love all the spring colors!

What gives me flutterbees?
    Nowing that my grandson will be born in about a week!!!
    And all those sweet colors in this great scrapkit would help me make Sweet Pages for him!
    creative greetings,

4. thanks for chance - about to have foster dog give birth and no experience with it.
    I proudly help create for: Bee creations, Ilonka's Scrapbook designs, JuliEnriquez Designs, K designs, kittyscrap , Lady R designs, Le petit Scrap, lins creations, mellye creations, S designs, Sarayane, Scrap'Angie, Star song studio, E-scape and scrap store
    http://www.cooperslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
    pinterst: http://pinterest.com/zanthia5/ scrap stacks : http://scrapstacks.com/zanthia

I get butterflies when I am faced with new events or situations, especially those that I am hosting. It took me a long time to be able to speak in front of small groups of people at work. Thanks for the chance to win this gorgeous kit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    What gives me flutterbees?
    Nowing that my grandson will be born in about a week!!!
    And all those sweet colors in this great scrapkit would help me make Sweet Pages for him!
    That is so exciting! Congratulations!
    Ayenn

what gives me the fllutterbies? When I speak in front of people and when I watch my kids perform :-) thank you so much for a chance to win the kit. I hope Mr. Random will be kind enough to choose me...lol :-)
    Ayenn

what gives me butterflies is new opportunties

Beautiful sunny kit! Love it!!
    What gives me butterflies??...walking into a room of strangers since I am shy!
    Last edited by stmac88; 03-01-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Adorable kit - love the colors! Thanks for the chance to win.
    what gives me flutterflies.... any situation where I have to speak in a room full of people. Try so hard not to - but I always get so nervous!

Congratulations Els WA...a grandson how exciting!