shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *NEW* February Quick Page Exchange - Looking Back

1. *NEW* February Quick Page Exchange - Looking Back

It's been FOREVER since we had a QP Exchange in here!!!!

Sooooooooo......I thought we'd have one with my lastest release....
    my new Looking Back Collection!

The kit and add on packs are all on sale for 30% OFF & the Bundle is on sale for 50% OFF through February 28th!

Here's are closer views of the Mega Kit & Bundle:

If you submit a page using the Looking Back Mega Kit you will receive all of the pages submitted PLUS this FABULOUS Cluster Pack created by my Co-Host and ACTM, Christina!

If you submit a page using the Looking Back Bundle you will receive ALL of the pages submitted PLUS the Cluster Pack PLUS 3 MORE Quick Pages created for you by Christina!!

Can you IMAGINE what a gorgeous album you will have???

Here are the details....PLEASE READ

* Sign-ups are required for this so we can keep track of who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating until the 25th of February.

*Each participant will create 1 or 2 12x12 page(s) using the Kit or Bundle.
    Please put all of your pages on 1 preview page to upload to the gallery to prevent any non-participants from using these pages right out of the gallery.

* Layouts should be created and saved at 12”x12” and 300ppi starting with a transparent background. Your photo areas should be transparent when you are done so they need to be saved as PNG files.

* Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_qp1.png so as an example, mine would be createdbyjill_lookingback_qp01.png.

* Post the preview of your quick page(s) at 600x600 here in this thread as well as the

Quick Page Exchange Gallery for everyone to see!

* Place your QP(s) in a folder and zip. Upload your zipped file to a file sharing program of your choice (dropbox, yousendit, mediafire, etc) and either PM or email me the link to createdbyjillscraps@gmail.com, adding YOUR FORUM NAME - QP EXCHANGE to the subject line.

****************IMPORTANT*****************

Please make sure your files are virus free.....we certainly don't want any one to catch anything!

* Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.

* The submission deadline for the QP is February 28th.

Please have your images posted and uploaded by then so I can get them out to everyone. I will plan on distributing the pages on between the 2nd and 5th of March.

To help you all out.....don't forget I have my Coupon Special this month!

(this will save you $3 off the Bundle!!!)

I'll keep a list below of who is participating and has uploaded their pages!

If you have any questions....please PM me!

Participant List:

1. Saskia
    Last edited by createdbyjill; 02-10-2013 at 12:24 PM.

2. I am in!
    Last edited by createdbyjill; 02-10-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Proud to be CTM for Created by Jill and ViolaMoni

3. Yay!!!!

4. Here is mine:

I just love this kit, HERE is mine!!!!

I CT forMy Facebook, My Twitter, My PinterestMy BlogI'm just a rat in a cage

WOW! Ladies!!Your pages are incredible!! I can not WAIT to see what everyone else does! :-)

7. Woohoo Awesome Tamie!!

Now I know there are more people that want to participate in the Quick page exchange!!! Dont be shy!!!!

If you need help because you arent really sure HOW to make a quick page let me know and I can help you out! :-)

bump!

Hey!! Ya'll are going to get me in trouble here!!! Jill is at her Zumba convention in Cal...and she left me in charge of the Quick Page exchange and nobody is doing it!! *sniff sniff*

Maybe If I make a couple more you all will make some? This is an amazing kit!! and the specials she is running with the coupon are just crazy!!!! Go a head!! Splurge!! You know you wanna!!!!!