shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *NEW* February Quick Page Exchange - Looking Back

Hello???????? *echo echo echo.....* Anyone out there?? *echo echo echo....*

2. I will make myself a second one Christina :-)

Proud to be CTM for Created by Jill and ViolaMoni

3. Here's my second one:

This bundle is so great to create with!

Ohhhh!! that is BEAUTIFUL!! Girl that clustering is INSANE!!! People are just missing out on these gorgeous pages by not joining up!!! :-)

5. Thanks Christina!

Here is my QP

7. Wow, Cathy!
    You did a wonderful job!

Quote Originally Posted by criostirado View Post
    Ohhhh!! that is BEAUTIFUL!! Girl that clustering is INSANE!!! People are just missing out on these gorgeous pages by not joining up!!! :-)
    Yes, they are...this is going to be a stunning album of QPs
    I CT forMy Facebook, My Twitter, My PinterestMy BlogI'm just a rat in a cage

Ladies, your Quick Pages are gorgeous! Wish I had seen this game, I would have played along! The kit is beautiful. I'm going to just go buy it now. I noticed low participation in this game, and I think placement in the forum probably had something to do with it. I'm usually in such a rush in my own life, that I quickly glance at the monthly challenges. Maybe if this had been posted there during February, total participation would have been higher. Such a shame. This would have been such a great pleasure to do, and I love making Quick Pages. I could have loaded you up! Better luck next time. I hope Jill will try again.