shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello From Not-So Sunny Scotland

1. Hello From Not-So Sunny Scotland

Hi I live in North-East Scotland, just north of Aberdeen with my hubby, 2 kids and small menagerie of 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 Budgerigars, 5 fish and Shetland pony. I'm a total newbie to digital scrapbooking although I've been part of the PSP community for about 3 years. I really want to learn how to do scrapbooking properly as I have such a ridiculous number of photographs that I could use LOL Thanks for having me here and look forward to meeting everyone

welcome to you...glad to have you join us...you will find everyone here to be so friendly and helpful...just YELL if you every have any questions or help.

Gwen/gigichet

What Gwen said!!
    We're a very friendly and happy community!
    Welcome!!

Hiya!!! Great to meet you!! I am in the south of England, so not very close, but closer than to lots of the other members here!!

I also use psp for my scrapbooking, so any questions, please just shout and I, or someone else here, will try to help - everyone is very friendly and helpful :)

Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your layouts :)

Smile

Hello to you from HOT and sunny Texas. Glad to have you here. Everyone here is very friendly and always ready to help.

Hello and welcome to GDS! You're gonna love it here!

Hugs,
    Theresa

A BIG Welcome from us here at GDS! Glad to have you here!

I've never been to Scotland - but always wanted to go there - it looks like it is a beautiful country!

Check out the challenges - they are a great way to learn and have fun at the same time.

Welcome!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Welcome to GDS this is definitely a friendly and helpful site, I know you're going to love it here.

Welcome to GDS! It's so great to have you here and I hope you like it!