February Color Challenge
Welcome to the Color Challenge for February.
Our inspirational kit for this month's challenge is Paint Your Love by Rossi Designs.
And here is our palette:
Your challenge is to choose at least 3 of the 5 colors and create a layout. Your page can either be made with the selected kit or any supplies in the palette colors.
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Color Challenge Gallery HERE .
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
This challenge runs through February 28th.
And everyone who participates will receive a bonus at the end of the month.
Happy Scrapping! I am looking forward to seeing what you create with these lovely colors.
Here is my page for this challenge -
Using Leticia by Rossi Designs
Thanks for a beautiful color palette for this month, Tricia.
Great colors, I will join this challenge!
I will give it a try too!
Beautiful layout! Love what you did with this challenge.
Originally Posted by Bright Eyes
Thanks for the challenge Tricia!
I didn't have a kit from Rossi Design, but this kit "A Bit of Yesterday" - Maria Design had a lot of colors, also from the pallette.
Here's my son, Jesse, and his girlfriend, Alex.
JT's Color Challenge
Love the vibrancy in your page JessieTrotter! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge.
Originally Posted by JessieTrotter
Here's mine, using Paint your love by Rossi designs.
I've scrapped 3 photos of my "babies" when they were younger.
Thanks for hosting this challenge!
What precious photos to scrap of them, and a beautiful layout. Thanks for joining in.