shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: Lyrical Challenge for February

  1. #11
    Love the page... and the song is beautiful. Perfect example of making a page without a photo. Love the colors, the ribbon between the two sides of page. So glad you played with us this month.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Rotterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    Love the page... and the song is beautiful. Perfect example of making a page without a photo. Love the colors, the ribbon between the two sides of page. So glad you played with us this month.
    Thank you
    And also thank you for this challenge

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lelystad, Flevoland, the Netherlands
    Posts
    7,586
    Here is my song: Love is in the air by Paul Young.


    Thanks Kay for the lovely challenge!
    creative greetings,



  4. #14
    Els, this is a beautiful page. Love how the lyrics are curved slightly. Great photo of the two of you. Love certainly is in the air! Thanks for taking part this month.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lelystad, Flevoland, the Netherlands
    Posts
    7,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    Els, this is a beautiful page. Love how the lyrics are curved slightly. Great photo of the two of you. Love certainly is in the air! Thanks for taking part this month.
    The song makes me smile and I wanted to show that with the curves ;-)
    creative greetings,



  6. Oooo....I like the curved song too! Can I do that in PSE 8 or is that something in the new version of Elements???

    Thanks in advance....Jessie :)

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lelystad, Flevoland, the Netherlands
    Posts
    7,586
    Quote Originally Posted by JessieTrotter View Post
    Oooo....I like the curved song too! Can I do that in PSE 8 or is that something in the new version of Elements???

    Thanks in advance....Jessie :)
    I use Photoshop, don't know if it also works in Elements.
    And I don't know how everything is named in English...
    But I can make some screenshots for you, PM me your email-adress and I'll show you what I did.
    creative greetings,



  8. Okay....Els helped me with the curved lyrics issue for PSE 8...just ended up using the word art shape under the type tool. I was so excited that I wanted to use it again, but since I'd already submitted one for this challenge, I put it in the shape challenge. Thanks for your help, Els!

    Jessie

    Check it out! :)

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lelystad, Flevoland, the Netherlands
    Posts
    7,586
    Quote Originally Posted by JessieTrotter View Post
    Okay....Els helped me with the curved lyrics issue for PSE 8...just ended up using the word art shape under the type tool. I was so excited that I wanted to use it again, but since I'd already submitted one for this challenge, I put it in the shape challenge. Thanks for your help, Els!

    Jessie

    Check it out! :)
    Glad it was a little helpfull! Ofcourse because I use CS it's different from PSE! And I love what you did with the text on the Shapechallenge, in fact I love the complete LO!!
    creative greetings,



  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    france, normandy
    Posts
    4,977
    Here' my page using Purple collection by Saskia Designs.
    I've choosen "ain't no sunshine" by Bill Withers because of the movie: Nottinghill with Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts... I loove it!!

    Thanks for hosting this challenge!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •