shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My book

Looks terrific! Congrats on getting that first book done.

I want to do one! It looks beautiful! All my layouts are printed and in a binder, but the binders end up looking old and faded and the layouts end up slipping out. A book would be perfect. Thank you so much for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by jakrn View Post
    Beautiful! Would you share with the rest of us which photo printing company you used for printing the book??
    Thanks!
    Sure I can, but... as you know I am Dutch, so it is a Dutch company: www.albelli.nl
    Don't know if they send to America...

If you would like to see the complete book online
    creative greetings,

Looks fabulous Els - kudos to you. What a great memory you are going to have for your whole family. That's on my "to do" list, get books printed out for my family members. Awesome job!

In this book all things are mixed: it was a very special offer (50%) and there was not much time.
    So I put in all the LO's I made for challenges and for my Scrap4Hire, just in order they were made.

The next book I will make is from the second 5 years with my husband, that will go in order of date.
    We have a lot of photos from us together and I make spreads with these.

The book of the first 5 years was A4 format, but now we have seen 12 inch, I will make the second book that format, it looks so much better!

And ofcourse when my grandson is born, I will make a book of his first year.
    creative greetings,