shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: {Sweet Stuff} Sneak Peak Giveaway from "A Little Giggle Designs - [Closed]

Smile {Sweet Stuff} Sneak Peak Giveaway from "A Little Giggle Designs - [Closed]

Hold your breath because I am going to be releasing my FIRST kit to GDS next week! Woot! I absolutely love designing and feel so honored to be on the GDS Design team! But that's another story:)

I'm here to give you a Sneak Peek of my first GDS kit, {Sweet Stuff}! It's perfect for Valentine's Day, which is right around the corner, or for any other "sweet" moments or people you may have in your life!

So... without further ado... the Sneak Peek!

Oh... I almost forgot to mention, you have a chance to WIN this kit! Just leave a comment telling me how you will be celebrating (or not celebrating!) Valentine's Day!

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited by dodiesa; 01-31-2013 at 06:34 AM.

2. Thank you for the opportunity to win your kit. It looks like it has some great elements tucked into it! I have no idea how I will be spending Valentine's Day this year, but in years gone by, it was always the day when our children and their whole school would go ice-skating. This was a tradition built up over many years. The children would exchange letters of appreciation to one another and there always seemed to be chocolate involved!

We don't celebrate Valentine in the Netherlands, in fact my husband and I sent eachother a lot of postcards before marriage, but NOT with Valentine LOL!

But your kit looks suitable for many occaisions!
    Thanks for the change of winning en good luck to your store!
    creative greetings,

This looks adorable Dodie!
    We don't celebrate Valentines Day really... ever since our 1st Valentines Day (we were married 1 month) and my hubby bought me a red vacuum cleaner! I think he's afraid to do THAT again lol!!!

But I do buy my kids some chocolates :)

Thanks for the chance :)

Visit my STORE!

WOW! Pretty kit! Love the polka dots! My hubby and I will be going out to our favorite restaurant!

What a lovely preview! And it is sweet of you to offer a give away. For Valentine's Day I will be trying to figure out a way to surprise my dear husband with a meal that he will love.
    Tricia

Can't wait to see the full kit... love the colors and hints of elements that I see.

As for Valentine's day... my DH and I will have a quiet dinner together. We celebrate our love for each other all year so don't make it a big thing on Feb 14th. He is my one and only true love and after 57+ years, just sharing each day with him makes me happy.

Kit preview looks great! We'll probably treat Valentine's Day like any other. After 43 years, the affirmation is already there!

Dodie - this is a great looking Sneak Peek. I bet our members will be treated to a fabulous "first kit"!

Thanks for the lovely comments! You have no idea how nervous I am putting my first kit "out there"!