shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help! I cannot log in the Shop!

1. Quote Originally Posted by vicki23 View Post
    Nope can't log in either, tried Safari too, which I rarely use, and couldn't with it either.
    vicki when you go to the login page do you have &zenid blah blah on the end of your url ?

I can't log in unless I add an item to the cart first.

I cleared my cache and cookies already.

My url ends in index.php

Yes I have got that zenid bit on mine too.

4. Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    I can't log in unless I add an item to the cart first.

I cleared my cache and cookies already.

My url ends in index.php
    When you click on login to you then get the zenid at the end ???
    I have been playing and get in straight away if i take it off - so if my login url is
    https://www.godigitalscrapbooking.co...ain_page=login
    I get in no trouble at all
    I had to close the tab and reopen and even then sometimes when I go to login the zenid comes back so delete it and make sure login looks like above so it ends in login.
    then try it

If we can narrow it down hopefully we can get it fixed.

5. Quote Originally Posted by vicki23 View Post
    Yes I have got that zenid bit on mine too.
    I tried over and over and if you can get the url to be
    nothing at end I will bet you get in
    I have passed this all onto debra but anyone who tries let me know it will make it easier to confirm the issue.

Yep. tried your above link, worked like a charm.

I am using IE and having the same problems. Looked and I do have the 'zenid...." on the end of the login url. I removed it and tried again... but that didn't work either. Cleared my cache and cookies, too but still get it. The only way to log in is for me to put something in my cart. Sure hope they can get this straightened out soon.

ETA: I bookmarked your link... it is the same one you get to if you have added things into your cart. It did work but others who don't know this trick are not getting where they need to be.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 01-20-2013 at 07:15 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    I am using IE and having the same problems. Looked and I do have the 'zenid...." on the end of the login url. I removed it and tried again... but that didn't work either. Cleared my cache and cookies, too but still get it. The only way to log in is for me to put something in my cart. Sure hope they can get this straightened out soon.

ETA: I bookmarked your link... it is the same one you get to if you have added things into your cart. It did work but others who don't know this trick are not getting where they need to be.
    Wierd I tried IE and was like you it didnt work. But I retried and pasted in the url from my link and got in. Have logged out and in and gone to shop link to start again and it is still getting me in. So its crazy lol. Maybe they have been working on it but if you have the patience try pasting it in again a couple times.

Yes, it worked!
    I deleted the &zenid..... so I kept only login at the end and there was no problem!

I think you found out what the trouble is Sharon!!
    creative greetings,