shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED: Sneak Peek & Giveaway!

CLOSED: Sneak Peek & Giveaway!

I am releasing a new kit on Wednesday, January 16. Here's a little peek to give you a hint at the theme:

Want a chance to get this kit for FREE? Just post below and tell me how much money the toothfairy paid you for your baby teeth.

The contest ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, January 15. I will use Random.org to pick an entry and will announce the winner on Wednesday when I reveal the full kit.

Good luck!

***Winner is announced HERE****
    Last edited by Seoul2SoulScraps; 01-16-2013 at 05:23 AM.

That is so adorable looking! Good luck everyone!

3. This looks so cute! When I was younger (eons ago) I received a quarter for a lost tooth. Thanks so much for the chance to win!

4. OOh can't wait to see this Tricia. Good luck everyone.

Aww this looks awesome! Love the soft colors! It was a long time ago that the tooth fairy visited me....I think it was a dime back then....you could really buy a lot with a dime then.

This kit is adorable! WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back when I think I got a dime for the first few teeth and a quarter for the molars :)
    My grandchildren are starting to loose their teeth now. One got a dollar and one got a $5.00 bill!!Yikes that's inflation!

Good luck everyone :)

What a gorgeous color palette. I believe my front teeth were $1 and the molars were $3.
    Tricia

8. Looks amazing! I was that lucky little girl with a tooth fairy who loved to spoil me. I would get $5 for every lost tooth. Thank you for the chance to win!

Oh, your Kit looks so cute!!! My kids are small and they haven't loose their baby teeth yet :)

What a sweet preview! I think this kit will be suitable for a lot of baby-photos too!
    In Holland we didn't have a toothfairy and I cannot remember ever got money for one of my theeth! LOL!
    creative greetings,