shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scraplift Challenge for January

Thank you for selecting a beautiful layout and for hosting this challenge. Here is my take.

Kathryn, what a beautiful page for the scraplift. Love the elements you used for the cluster. Thanks for joining us this month.

3. Had a lot of fun with the scraplift!

Adorable page. Like how you placed the title over the cluster in the middle. Thanks for playing with us this month.

Looks like something went wrong as all we can see is a box with red X in it. Can you edit your post above and add your page image there. Also, please add a linked image or a link to the image in the gallery. Want everyone to see you wonderful page. Thanks...
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 01-22-2013 at 05:39 PM.

I found some unique statues for this scraplift challenge!
    Nashville 2011
    I used American Story for this layout

Hee-Haw!!! What a cute photo and darling statues! Love your take on this scraplift, Jakrn! Wonderful western/vintage elements. Thanks so much for joining us.

Great scraplift page to lift... I didn't stray too far from the original LO!!
    here is what I did using Karen Diamond Designs' kit Strings Attached.

Renee, what a darling page. Loved how you echoed the strings from the guitar with the wires across the left side and the wire frames over the boy. A delightful take on the original page. Thanks for playing this month.

Don't Push My Buttons-Las Vegas

My LO for the ScrapLift @:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...uttons&cat=527

Thank you for the challenge...
    Mary Anne

Mary Anne, this is a wonderful lift! Like how you flipped the page and added the paper border to make the photo work on your 8 1/2 X 11 page. Great clustering. Glad you joined us this month.