shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Font Challenge for January

Ingrid... that is quite a wintery view out your window. Love how nice the font goes with your page. Wow... you must be high up in an apartment to see such a long line of buildings down the street. Looks cold and snowy.
    Great layout. So happy you could join us this month.

Here is my page:

It took a while to figure out what photo to use with this font Was very happy with how this turned out. Thanks for a great challenge.
    Tricia

Really lovely baby scrap!!

Tricia, what a darling baby all bundled up for the cold weather. Love the way you laid the page out with the oval photo on one side and the blended photo on the other. Great page. Thanks for playing with us this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    Ingrid... that is quite a wintery view out your window. Love how nice the font goes with your page. Wow... you must be high up in an apartment to see such a long line of buildings down the street. Looks cold and snowy.
    Great layout. So happy you could join us this month.
    Thank you :-)
    Yes, my apartment is on the 13th floor and I have quite a view over Rotterdam. I often think of it as a painting that changes every day ;-)

Thank you for this challenge!

This is a timely font. Thank you. Here's my page.

Kathrynvc, that is an adorable page. Love how well the font goes with the theme of your patge. Wonderful paper cutting and shapes. Great clusters, too. Thanks so much for joining us this month.

8. I proudly help create for: Angelique's Scraps , Bee creations, Desclics, Ilonka's Scrapbook designs, JuliEnriquez Designs ,Kastagnette , kittyscrap , Laitha's Designs, Le petit Scrap, lins creations, mellye creations, Lady R designs, Pat's Scrap, S Designs, Sarayane, Scrap'Angie, E-scape and scrap, and Pickleberry pop
    http://www.cooperslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
    pinterst: http://pinterest.com/zanthia5/ scrap stacks : http://scrapstacks.com/zanthia

The title has me "howling" with laughter.... love it! Cooper looks so sweet all decked out for the holidays. Great page and darling clusters. So glad you could join us this momth.

Thank you all for participating in the Jan Font Challenge. Your pages are all so wonderful. Love how each of you chose to use Font on your page. The bonus for this month will send out in the next few days. Please make sure that your PM box has some space so you can receive the PMs from the challenges. Thanks so much.

Feb Font Challenge will be posted soon. Hope to have you join us once it is up.