shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: January Color Challenge

Thanks for participating. Really like the variety of horizontal elements running behind your cute photo. Great page!

Quote Originally Posted by saskias View Post

I've used the freebie Cocoa and Coffee by Created by Jill. Some stuff I've recolored to fit the palette.

Thanks for hosting this great challenge!
    Tricia

Was happy to find this collab in my stash. Yay! Love the palette for winter. Here's my page, with old, scanned photos. Thanks for hosting and finding a great kit.

You are very welcome! Glad to here you like the inspiration kit. Terrific page! Love the contrast of your lighter cluster of elements and photos and the dark background.
    Tricia

Winter-Blowing Snow..

Here is my LO for the color challenge @:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com..._Challenge.jpg
    Thanks for looking, Mary Anne..
    Last edited by marya149; 01-19-2013 at 08:36 AM.

5. Hãy ch?n Trung tâm N?i th?t Anh Quân di các b?n. N?u không mu?n di theo khuôn m?u các m?u gh? SOFA d?i tr* nhu hi?n nay thì r?t nên d?n v?i N?i th?t Anh Quân. N?i th?t phòng khách c?a các b?n s? có s? khác bi?t l?n.
    Hai dòng s?n ph?m ch*nh l* : SOFA b? v* SOFA góc t? hi?n d?i d?n c? di?n

Th? nh?t : Dây l* co xu?ng nên giá th*nh r?t c?nh tranh
    Th? hai : Không nhu nh?ng m?u gh? SOFA có trên th? tru?ng, ho*n to*n khác bi?t vì do ch*nh N?i th?t Anh Quân thi?t k?
    Th? ba : Tay ngh? trên 20 nam. Nh?c d?n n?i th?t Anh Quân có th? ngu?i tiêu dùng không bi?t nhi?u nhung các d?i lý SOFA s? bi?t b? d*y kinh nghi?m bao lâu

Tr?i nghi?m SOFA th? nhé các b?n : http://www.noithatanhquan.com

6. Heres one from me - I used the 1st 3 colours in the pallett and made this layout using Keystone scraps - Weathering The Storm

Thanks Tricia for this lovely challenge!
    Here is mine:

image is linked to the gallery
    creative greetings,

What a fun photo! Really love what you did with the color palette. Thanks for playing along!

Quote Originally Posted by marya149 View Post
    Here is my LO for the color challenge @:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com..._Challenge.jpg
    Thanks for looking, Mary Anne..
    Tricia

What a lovely journalling page you created with the colors. That lace is a pretty touch.

Quote Originally Posted by kmshep01 View Post
    Heres one from me - I used the 1st 3 colours in the pallett and made this layout using Keystone scraps - Weathering The Storm

Tricia