shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Newbie

1. ignore

wrong place for post :) sorry.
    Last edited by Momascrap; 01-06-2013 at 07:12 AM.

Welcome, Momascrap!! So nice to have you join us here at Go Digital Scrapbooking [GDS]. I can hear the excitement in your post... Yes, digi-scrapping is so thrilling and additive. I started just over a year ago and still remember the excitement of my first pages.

Tell us a bit more about you... like what software program you are using and maybe a bit about youl.. where you live, etc.

Hope you have found your way around the forum okay. Be sure to read the thread - and sign-up for the Dairly Download Rewind program here.

Be sure to read all the sticky threads under the Just for Newbie Sigiscrappers. There is lots of good infomation about the site and how-to's. Oh, as a quick note: you can upload your pages to the gallery right away, but it takes a few posts [think it is around 6 or more] before you can post the layouts in the threads. So post to a few threads - even comments in the gallery count - and then join in the challenges. Glad to have you with us.

3. Thank you I joined over a year a go thinking I was going to start doing it this then but never got to it because of personal things getting in the way. But I have started and I'm ready to rock and roll lol.

5. very nice post
    amber

Hi momascrap!

Glad you decided to give it another try! It's not just fun but so therapeutic:)

Give us a shout if you need help! And don't forget to post your layouts so we can give you some love:)