shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MultiPhoto challenge - January 2013

This was a really fun challenge. Been wanting to scrap the photos from our trip down the Danube River on a day-cruise. I did a double page.

Here is a larger view of the left side of the double page spread:

And the right side:

I have to give thanks to MSBrad for inspiring me with her beautiful double-page layout for this challenge.

Here is mine for New Year's Eve last week using SweetMade's kit "Tick Tock"

Image is linked to gallery for credits

Here is my contribution to the Multi Photo challenge. I placed it in the gallery.

All the photos are made in 2009 during a week vacation in Grimonster in the Belgian Ardennes). I took painting lessons there for the whole week. The weather was absolutely wonderful and sometimes it was even too hot to paint. Also it was so quit and at night you hear absolutely nothing. What a shock it was when I came back home
    Anyway, I was able to finish two paintings (the ones you see in the photos) and now I have them at home.
    I must say, working on this challenge with these photos it made me think back to 2009... Maybe this year I will take lessons again

Thank you for hosting this challenge.

Smile

Wishful thinking on my part! Here is mine(finally):

Last edited by michellemomof3; 01-14-2013 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Picture wouldn't show

Quote Originally Posted by michellemomof3 View Post
    Wishful thinking on my part! Here is mine:

Michelle, something seems to have gone wrong... I only see a little cross and no layout.
    I have seen it in the gallery. It is a beautiful layout.

Post Here it is???

Can't get it to work. Here's a link:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-photo&cat=959

Last edited by Marcie; 01-12-2013 at 06:44 PM.

7. I don't know why it was not working for you Michelle. But I added the photo for you so we can see it here in the thread too. I left you love in the gallery!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid1963 View Post
    Here is my contribution to the Multi Photo challenge. I placed it in the gallery.

All the photos are made in 2009 during a week vacation in Grimonster in the Belgian Ardennes). I took painting lessons there for the whole week. The weather was absolutely wonderful and sometimes it was even too hot to paint. Also it was so quit and at night you hear absolutely nothing. What a shock it was when I came back home
    Anyway, I was able to finish two paintings (the ones you see in the photos) and now I have them at home.
    I must say, working on this challenge with these photos it made me think back to 2009... Maybe this year I will take lessons again

Thank you for hosting this challenge.

What an awesome experience! You got to follow a dream of yours! And now you got to relive it all over again! So worth the time to scrap it and maybe going again, totally awesome!

9. Well I'm all recovered from my babysitting experience and I have gotten all caught up with my commenting. Everyone should have some love in the gallery now. :)

10. Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    I don't know why it was not working for you Michelle. But I added the photo for you so we can see it here in the thread too. I left you love in the gallery!
    I did ok on this month challenge...it was the other month.
    m