shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from hot and humid Mississippi!

1. Smile Hello from hot and humid Mississippi!

Hello all! What a friendly scrapper community you have here. I'd been browsing the posts and could immediately feel the love. ;) Can't wait to meet you all and start participating!

A little bit about me...I'm a mother of three children-- a son, age 16, and two daughters, ages 13 and 11. (Anyone have any suggestions on how I can survive these teenage years??????) We have 4 Chihuahuas, 3 cats, 2 horses and live in rural Mississippi. I teach first grade and absolutely LOVE my job.

My hobbies are of course scrapbooking (both digi and trad.), photography, web graphics and site design, and basically anything that will allow me to let my creative juices flow. Although quite new to digi scrapbooking (6 months) I'm learning quickly.

Looking forward to mingling! Off to check out the challenges going on...

Well, hi, y'all!

Just had to get that in for a fellow Southerner. I think you'll find that this is a really friendly place to hang out.

Welcome!
    Paige

WELCOME!!! This is a warm and loving community! You'll love it here!
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

Hi and welcome - you are right - everyone is very friendly here - am sure you will feel right at home very soon :)

Hello from hot and humid Florida! :) Welcome to GDS - it's a great place - you'll have a wonderful time!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

Smile

Welcome - you're sure to enjoy it here!!

8. Welcome to GDS.... We are very glad to have you here. I can not wait to see your layouts.

9. Hello from a fellow Mississippian!!!!

10. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.