shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: After much thought....

After much thought....

I have decided to resign as a Designer for GDS. I would like to thank all of you for your support & wonderful comments. I feel honored that you have chosen my designs to scrap your treasured photos & memories! Thank you Debra & Holly for allowing me to be a part of your site!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

It's been wonderful having you with us Alice and I wish you the very best in all your future endeavors! Hope you'll keep in touch as we will surely miss you!!

Oh Alice! You will be missed!! Good luck in all that you do!!!
    Hugs,
    Babette

Visit My Blog!

Alice! :( I am sorry to see that you are leaving!!! You will be greatly missed! All the best to you and your family! Hugs! :)
    Michaele

Oh Alice I am gonna miss you.. I just love your work and I wish you the best of luck. I do hope to see you around the boards playing with the rest of us now...

Aw Alice - you will be missed here....your Briar Rose Kit was the first kit I bought here and my first layout here. Good luck in whatever you are going to do.

And THANK YOU for all your beautiful DDs and Templates for the sketch challenges..not to mention - fabulous posting gifts!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for the "stuff" I have gathered.
    Hope to see you around.

We'll miss you Alice! Thanks for being so generous and helpful while you were here! Take care and best of luck.

Hugs,
    Theresa

Unhappy

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you're leaving! I have used your kits over and over as they are so lovely! You will be missed!!

You will be sorely missed! I found your blog and was a follower of your designs even before I joined GDS. I hope things go well for you and I appreciate all you have put into GDS and the design team here! :)