shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ask questions here...

Ask questions here...

Post any questions you might have about any of the lessons here and I will reply with an answer. Make sure you tell me what lesson you are asking about and what page in the tutorial you are having trouble with if applicable. I generally check questions daily. If you notice a delay in getting your question answered, feel free to remind me or pm me. I am probably pondering the best answer for you and will post as soon as possible but don't be afraid to ask again in case I missed it. The forum emails me when there is a new post so I usually see see all of them.

Also, I am not online on Sundays so I answer any Sunday questions on Monday. :)

If you are having a particularly hard time with one of the lessons and you just can't get it to work and are going to ask me a question about it, upload your .psd file for Photoshop here so I can take a look at it:

http://www.dropitto.me/agoldclasses

The password to upload is hello123

This uploader will send your file to my dropbox account and notify me there is a new file. If you upload it before you post the question, then I can download it and answer your question without having to ask for the file. Make sure it's your .psd file and post your question under the appropriate thread for your lesson question. That will help so much! :)

Hi Andrea,

Lesson 1b, page 1, first sentence, is that called a *damask* paper? What exactly defines a damask paper? .. I'll look that up... lol..
    Page 2, #5. last sentence seems incomplete?

The damask thing is from the last class and is a typo. Sorry about that. The paper in 1a from the paper making #02 is damask.

That last sentence should ready "Also make sure your grid is visible by going to View > Show > Grid."

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    Hi Andrea,

Lesson 1b, page 1, first sentence, is that called a *damask* paper? What exactly defines a damask paper? .. I'll look that up... lol..
    Page 2, #5. last sentence seems incomplete?

Hi Andrea. Just wondering if there is a way to clear all nodes in the shear filter if you want to start over.

Yes, just click on them and drag them out of the preview window and they will disappear. :)

Hi Andrea. Just wondering if there is a way to clear all nodes in the shear filter if you want to start over.

ahhh thanks! I did click on them.. but didn't drag them out. Cheers!

I hope you all had a good holiday. Just letting you know that I will be posting 3a and 3b today, 3c and 4a tomorrow, and 4b and 4c Saturday to finish up the lessons. Thanks for letting me take a little break to spend some time with my family over the holidays.

You deserve it!!.. and we knew you weren't going anywhere lol :) .. Happy New Year!

Believe it or not, this was the first holiday in a long time when I wasn't in the corner with my laptop when visiting the inlaws.

You deserve it!!.. and we knew you weren't going anywhere lol :) .. Happy New Year!