shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: New here

New here

Hello, I am a newbie

My name is Ingrid, age 49, I live in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and I work fulltime as a project assistant.
    In my free time I have enough hobbies to keep me busy. A few of them are: reading, writing, drawing, painting, making atc's and cards, beading and recently I have added digital scrapbooking to my hobbies.

Like I said, I am a newbie and I have to learn a lot but I think I can do that here

I hope to post one of my results soon!

Welcome Ingrid, we love to help you around, so ask when you run up against difficulties!
    And be prepared: digiscrapping is kind of addictive... LOL!
    creative greetings,

Welcome Ingrid! You have come to the right place!

Check out the Tutorials Section, it is a great help to get you started in Digital Scrapbooking!

Shout if you have any questions!

Welcome, Ingrid. Glad you found us.

It will take a few more posts by you for your images to show up in the threads. Keep posting and soon they will be there. This precaution is to keep spammers out. Of course we welcome scrappers who want to join in on the fun. Hope to see more posts by you... and do look around and read the threads. Besure to check out the Daily Download and Rewind Daily Downloads threads.

Thank you all for welcoming me.

This afternoon I have started with checking out the tutorial section and have looked around here.
    Wauw, there is a lot to see and to learn here

It seems I have a new addiction... now I only have to figure out where to find the time to go to work

Thank you!

It really is addictive

Welcome Ingrid! So glad you found us here. You will be just like the rest of us - totally addicted once you get the hang of it. Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your creative LOs!

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Welcome Ingrid! So glad you found us here. You will be just like the rest of us - totally addicted once you get the hang of it. Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your creative LOs!
    Thank you Darlene! I think I already am addicted
    The last half hour or so I have checked out several LO's in the member galleries and they are great. The are truly inspiring. The only problem now is... time flies and before you know it, it's time for bed because the alarm is ringing early in the morning LOL

I hope to be able to show some more LO's soon.

I second that it's addictive! But thankfully it's a very healthy pastime:) Stress relief!

Quote Originally Posted by dodiesa View Post
    I second that it's addictive! But thankfully it's a very healthy pastime:) Stress relief!
    Absolutely!